Not Mulan Not Mulan

just my kind of humor! Keep up the good work man!

A Hellbenders Christmas A Hellbenders Christmas

This was awesome! Also did anybody else notice the chick with her hand down the guys pants at the very end? Weird haha

MH: Poached Wyvern Eggs MH: Poached Wyvern Eggs

I think my name instantly gives my comment merit here....you have no idea....how often thos fucking vespoids...fucked everything up....I HATE THEM!!!!

TerminalMontage responds:

(*Y($IUBI(*Y$H:fuhteg;u5;987g45TRH!!

Stealing the Diamond Stealing the Diamond

that song...

while he is running from the robot..what is it!!!?!?!?! wait...that's not why i'm posting this (well partly) This game is just as awesome as the one's before it. Keep up the good work guy!

PuffballsUnited responds:

An awesome song that's what. I will keep up the good work, thanks!

Donkey Kong Arcade Return Donkey Kong Arcade Return

dont listen to maxbk

He's just mad he cant beat the level with the springs. This was done well. I liked it. good job

LilDwarf responds:

lmao I won't haha thanks for the review!

No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

Awesome!

I love the dinosaur teleporter!! Then it's the t-rex in the end instead of the crab...just too awesome

Counting down the seconds Counting down the seconds

Catchy

You can listen to this song over and over....Keep up the good work!

Waiting for a Brighter Side Waiting for a Brighter Side

UNCE UNCE UNCE!

Your work reminds me of guy girltalk! He does this exact same shit! If you wanna hear them send me a pm and i'll see what i can do, but add one more download on your download list! good job

False Memories False Memories

SICKNESS!

You need to help me figure that software out...i have no idea how to use. Although i bet my free trial expired by now

Jarney 6-14-12 Jarney 6-14-12

Hahahaa...i like it dude!

L.A. Noire - Phelps L.A. Noire - Phelps

Freakin awesome

You have fallen in love with the right game. I think Cole Phelps is awesome, and all, but just in case you haven't beaten the game i will only say this. Cole is kind of a moron.

SuperKusoKao responds:

Yeah. I kinda ruined the game for myself by accidentally reading some spoilers, which weren't tagged as spoilers. I was so angry!

Dr. Who Dr. Who

Very good!

Not much to say except that this is a really good piece of art! Keep up the good work!