Stealing the Diamond Stealing the Diamond

that song...

while he is running from the robot..what is it!!!?!?!?! wait...that's not why i'm posting this (well partly) This game is just as awesome as the one's before it. Keep up the good work guy!

PuffballsUnited responds:

An awesome song that's what. I will keep up the good work, thanks!

Donkey Kong Arcade Return Donkey Kong Arcade Return

dont listen to maxbk

He's just mad he cant beat the level with the springs. This was done well. I liked it. good job

LilDwarf responds:

lmao I won't haha thanks for the review!

No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

Awesome!

I love the dinosaur teleporter!! Then it's the t-rex in the end instead of the crab...just too awesome

Over The Border Over The Border

Not bad

Some people need to learn to take a joke though. The game was fun and i have to admit...it's addicting. Good Job.

Undead End Hardcore Undead End Hardcore

Nice!

Although i must say...your character looks suspiciously like Ellis from left 4 dead 2. Not there's anything wrong with that (he's bad ass and my favorite). Keep up the good work!

I am Not a Witch I am Not a Witch

Good game

I'm a little tired of hearing about her down here in Delaware though. Can't wait for her ads to end

I wanna be the flash game I wanna be the flash game

Are you sure you got the title right?

I dunno if it's i wanna be the flash game...i think it's i wanna BEAT the flash game.....challenging, but sweet

Back to the Cubeture 1 Back to the Cubeture 1

I am the ultimate friend!

Cuboy is awesome. I like the game as well. II just wanna know when is the second comin out?

EdibleCastle responds:

We're working very hard on it. If you want to stay updated, you might want to check out the forums @ ediblecastle dot com

Miami Shark Miami Shark

Sweet

I like to kill time with this game. Nicely done