View Profile Rathaloskid

36 Movie Reviews

just my kind of humor! Keep up the good work man!

This was awesome! Also did anybody else notice the chick with her hand down the guys pants at the very end? Weird haha

I think my name instantly gives my comment merit here....you have no idea....how often thos fucking vespoids...fucked everything up....I HATE THEM!!!!

TerminalMontage responds:

(*Y($IUBI(*Y$H:fuhteg;u5;987g45TRH!!

8 Game Reviews

that song...

while he is running from the robot..what is it!!!?!?!?! wait...that's not why i'm posting this (well partly) This game is just as awesome as the one's before it. Keep up the good work guy!

PuffballsUnited responds:

An awesome song that's what. I will keep up the good work, thanks!

Awesome!

I love the dinosaur teleporter!! Then it's the t-rex in the end instead of the crab...just too awesome

Not bad

Some people need to learn to take a joke though. The game was fun and i have to admit...it's addicting. Good Job.

8 Audio Reviews

Catchy

You can listen to this song over and over....Keep up the good work!

SICKNESS!

You need to help me figure that software out...i have no idea how to use. Although i bet my free trial expired by now

O_O

That was my face when listening to this. It would definitely be something i'd use in a flash (if i could figure out this accursed software) Anyway keep up the good work

Or4nges responds:

I'd love for you to use my work :D

Contact me if you ever get that in order lol

50 Art Reviews

Hahahaa...i like it dude!

Freakin awesome

You have fallen in love with the right game. I think Cole Phelps is awesome, and all, but just in case you haven't beaten the game i will only say this. Cole is kind of a moron.

SuperKusoKao responds:

Yeah. I kinda ruined the game for myself by accidentally reading some spoilers, which weren't tagged as spoilers. I was so angry!

Very good!

Not much to say except that this is a really good piece of art! Keep up the good work!

Well i'm your average awesome kid! Funny, artistic, good imagination. Well when i get older i wanna be a director and/or an actor! I plan on submitting art and maybe flash. It is also my ambition to reply to all comments! Ta-duh! That's me!

Alex Snyder @Rathaloskid